- 3 – 15 minute periods
- Delayed offsides
- Players CAN ice it on the penalty kill
- In the event of a tie – a 5 minute 3 v 3 overtime will be played. If still tied after the over time, a 3 man shootout will be played. If still tied after the 3 shooters, it will go to a sudden death ( one shooter) shootout. You will NOT be permitted to use the same shooters until everyone on the team has shot. In the championship games, we will play a 3 v 3 overtime until someone scores, we will not be using a shootout in the finals.
- Any player receiving 4 penalties in a single game will be ejected from the game.
- A MAXIMUM of 5 Goals will be permitted for goal differential. This is a tournament and folks are traveling from out of state. In the event a game is out of hand, after the second period we will leave it to the discretion of BOTH teams agreeing to run the clock for the 3rd period.
- Timeouts – each team will be permitted 1 timeout per game.
- Please note – each team should be prepared to play 15 minutes prior to the noted start time of the game, in the event we can begin early.
- 3 points will be awarded for a Win in regulation
- 2 points will be awarded for a Win in OT / Shootout
- 1 point will be awarded for a Loss in OT / Shootout
- Tie Breakers:
- Head to Head result
- Total Wins
- Goal Differential